Monday 2 January 2012

Awesome Special Events Ideas



Flashpoint Productions

One of our Christmas family traditions is to go to DAVE FM’s Comfort and Joy event.  The radio station collects items of comfort (toys, household items, toiletries) for the Women’s Crisis Centre to help them during the holiday season.  In exchange for a donation, we are treated to breakfast during the live air broadcast.

This year, Flashpoint productions were there with their photo booth.   Here are the photos of my family.  It was a riot.  “Marketing girl” kicked in and I thought I will file this idea for future reference. What a great idea to add on to an event (wedding, anniversary, corporate)!  Check out their link http://www.flashpointphotobooth.com/index.php and file it for future reference.


Game Asylum
Todd from Game Asylum was one of the brave souls (could be confused as crazy) who enter the DAVE FM’s annual Yule Log Eating contest.    I was intrigued by the name of his company.  Originally I thought they were an electronic game retailer, but I was wrong.  They provide the coolest video game party in town.  They have a trailer that houses 4 giant 55” TV’s, 4 XBOX and Wii consoles, awesome sound and rumble seats.  They bring the event to you and run the show. How easy is that!
What a great add-on to a corporate event, fund raiser or a party.   Check them out at http://gameasylum.ca/


U-Groove – Dancing Head Video
519-243-1932
I first met these folks at the Rockton World’s fair. I had them come out to an event that I organized and the response was over whelming!  I’m here to tell you that you will have so much fun, that I bet you can’t stop with just one video.  It’s addictive.
A picture’s is worth a hundred words so check this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment